Friday, January 10, 2014

Coredinations

Entering this in the Coredinations Sketch challenge you can find HERE.  This is some of the most fun paper.  I have a full pack of multi colors. I need to pull it out and use it more.  Especially for quick and easy cards.   Run through the Big Shot sand a bit and wow, magic texture.  Love it!  ~Stamp #37 IMG_3429 Fence is popped up with thick dimensionals.

Coredinations papers in purples

Base is SU Mauve Mist (yes I still have some left)

Embossing folders is Paper Studio Doodle Frame and Cuttlebug edges

Martha Stewart Fence Punch

MFT Sentiment

INK: SU Going Gray

Brads: Memory Makers

5 comments:

  1. Great texture!!! Very pretty! I have some like that, I should get it out more often too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! love the embossed flowers!
    thanks for playing with us at Core'dinations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. I was going to say it is a great card for no stamping but the sentiment is stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little card. You did a wonderful job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE it! Thanks for hanging with us and playing this month at Core'dinations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.