Friday, January 10, 2014

Coredinations

Entering this in the Coredinations Sketch challenge you can find HERE.  This is some of the most fun paper.  I have a full pack of multi colors. I need to pull it out and use it more.  Especially for quick and easy cards.   Run through the Big Shot sand a bit and wow, magic texture.  Love it!  ~Stamp #37 IMG_3429 Fence is popped up with thick dimensionals.

Coredinations papers in purples

Base is SU Mauve Mist (yes I still have some left)

Embossing folders is Paper Studio Doodle Frame and Cuttlebug edges

Martha Stewart Fence Punch

MFT Sentiment

INK: SU Going Gray

Brads: Memory Makers

5 comments:

  1. Great texture!!! Very pretty! I have some like that, I should get it out more often too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! love the embossed flowers!
    thanks for playing with us at Core'dinations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. I was going to say it is a great card for no stamping but the sentiment is stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little card. You did a wonderful job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE it! Thanks for hanging with us and playing this month at Core'dinations!

    ReplyDelete