Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Stamp 2

What to do with a teeny little stamp?  Make a teeny little card.  This card measures 3 1/2 x 2 inches.  I love this smiley little guy but always found it hard to use such a teeny little stamp on a great big card.  It works wonderful for making a little thank you card to tuck into a gift or use as a tag.  The stamp is about ten years old.  The company was called ANITA’s and I believe they are retired now.  My price tag on the stamp said $1.49 so it definitely is an oldie.  I do remember that when I first started stamping I was so attracted to the little stamps.  I never did know how to make them work so this will indeed be a challenge for me as I make my way through and come across many of those little stamps.

I made some snow drifts with MFT wavy die and a scalloped top with MFT petite scallop die.  liked how the curved sentiment stamp from Simon Says looks like the snowmen are holding it up!

IMG_3340IMG_3377

Supplies Used:

Simon Says Curved Sentiments

Anita Stamp

MFT Petite scallop die

MFT wavy die

Scraps of red paper, Scraps of grey linen Cardstock

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the trio of sweet snowmen! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable idea! Great way to use that stamp! Loving the snowdrifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use a little stamp, and a sweet one at that. I went through a little stamp phase too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.