Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014 Goal

I have set a huge goal for myself.  I want to go through every single image stamp I own and get them inky.  I know there are several stamp sets that I have received from Design Teams that I have only ever used one or two stamps from the set.  Then there are stamps that I have won, that have never seen ink.  Then, how about all those old old stamps from beginning days that now sit in bins and don’t see ink because, let’s face it.  New is always fun.  But I miss some of those old stamps and I like the challenge to my brain of using every single stamp in some way and if I can’t well then it needs to go to a home that will love it.  I wonder if I dare to count them as I go along this journey.  Well we shall see about that. 

Stamp #! is an old retired Stampin’ Up image.  I have used it some but not real often and he was glad to get some ink on him.

IMG_3339

Supplies used. 

SU image

Tabs from MFT Blue Prints #1 Dies

Snowflake Die Sizzix

Background dies Spellbinders

Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dots

Gina K Designs Sentiment from gift bag win.  I cut it in two pieces.

Copic Markers

Cotton for ball on tip of hat

Square Brad was in a package given to me.

Glitter paper from Michaels

Thought process.  I wanted to use that wide strip of ribbon because I have a lot of that on hand. I pulled out the ribbon first and went from there.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Pretty coloring! The background die is gorgeous! I also like the way you added the banners with a square brad! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's my answer from my previous question--you plan to pare down as well. Again, good luck with your goal. I love this image. I enjoyed hearing how the card was built around the piece of wide ribbon. It is interesting to learn how cards came into being. I do that sometimes too... my next card is going to have *this* in it and you go from there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.