Thursday, January 23, 2014

Piggy Bank #81 & 82

Here’s the left over tag from the one I made a week or so ago.  When I do make a mess like dragging a tag through my gelato mess I make a couple of tags for future use.  The color gets much more subtle as you continue to drag tags through the puddles.

I’ve been wanting to use this cute little Pure Innocence image with her piggy bank.  It worked great for the tag.  I added a touch of wood grain for the border of the tag and spring flowers for ribbon.  I had that left over scallop cut lying on the desk and it blended nicely with the tag too, like a little fence in the back ground.  I am entering this in the Mod Squad challenge to use Wood Grain. I used a Sizzix wood grain embossing folder too. IMG_3529 This also fits the Simon Says Funny Greetings Challenge.

SUPPLIES:

IMAGES:  MFT~Piggy Bank & By the Numbers

DIES: MFT ~ Double Scallop

TAG: The Paper Studio

RIBBON: The Paper Studio

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Sizzix Tim Holtz

COLOR MEDIUM: COPICS

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute little girl image. Love your tag art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable... I just love these images...cute how you put it on a tag, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty little image and this tag is gorgeous hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet tag and adorable girl! Great background for it! Glad to see you at Mod Squad again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gawd! That's so cute! I'm shrieking like a girl, can you hear me???! This is very cute. I'll try to get a hold of myself now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Janeen :-) the image is adorable and the punny sentiment is perfect :-)

    you could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge ,,, Let's Have a Laugh, I think the sentiment is pretty funny :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable tag! Love it! Thanks for playing along in our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is absolutely darling, and that woodgrain embossed background is the perfect backdrop for it! Thanks for playing along with our "Mod Squad" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! Love that image and the cute sentiment!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.