Saturday, January 4, 2014

Little tiny Stamps

Stamps: 17, 18, 19

These little images are from a old Stampin’ Up set.  I always thought they were so cute but never did use them much.  However I love the look of this card made for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 157.  This card is going out to my uncle in FL that used to live here in arctic Wisconsin many years ago.  I popped up the middle image with a dimensional for added interest.  Don’t those candies look like little snow balls themselves?  For the sentiment I used two separate MFT stamps and cut them apart.  The WARM word is from Who’s That Girl Snowman set and the Birthday Wishes is from Who’s That Girl Fairy Dust set.  I love stretching my sentiments by cutting them apart or partially inking them to make new phrases.

IMG_3390

Supplies:   SU Ballet Blue for BG

I no longer have the cover for the pack of paper for the Diamond BG CS

Sunny yellow is from Michaels open stock

CraftWorks Candies –cotton candy colors for embellishments

Scor Buddy and scors-all for stitching holes

Metallic gel pen for stitching

Colored with SU markers

2 comments:

  1. Your card caught my eye on the sketch challenge so I had to pop over and see it up close and personal some more. I love the colors... not your traditional winter colors but they get they point across. Such sweet little images you chose to round it out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I think I answered my own question! That is the mittens! too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.