Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winter never ends, it seems.

Winter:  it’s long for us here in Wisconsin.  Maybe that’s why I have so many wintery stamps. I’m not through them yet and today we are showcasing stamps #28,  #29  & 30  Trying an entirely different look by using Kraft Card Stock, that stuff really takes me out of my comfort zone.  hmmm…this look like it photographed funny.  Okay, just widen it out on the top in your mind and straighten it a bit.  We’ll do fine.  Wow, I’ve used thirty stamps already.

This little guy is a stamp from Delafield Stamp Co.  The big snow flake is from the cube I used called Let it Snow but no manufacturer name on it.  The Sentiment is from PSX.   I colored the little tyke up with Stampin Up Markers and outlined him with a tan Tombow makrker.  Looking bare on the strip of paper because he was so far down to the bottom I found some American Craft ribbon to tuck around the Kraft piece.  The little heart and button seemed the finishing touch it needed. 

Thought process: Use Kraft and White

IMG_3418

SUPPLIES: 

Card Stock:  SU Blue, Recollections Kraft from Michaels, Blue Background paper

Ribbon:  American Craft Elements

Stamps:  PSX, Snow Cube, Delafield Stamp

White Gel Pen for dashes

Blue Stickles for snow

Ink:  Color Box White Pigment, SU Tempting Turquoise

Die: Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts, MFT Blueprints # 6 button

1 comment:

  1. I like the strips of colored ribbon across the top of the side panel. It gives it a little something and makes me think of winter scarves. I find using kraft quite the challenge. I like what you've done here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.