Sunday, January 19, 2014

Celebrate Color Challenge~Stamp #65

SplitCoastStampers forum gives all kinds of ideas that give me jumping off points to start a card.  This one was the suggestion to use Turquoise, Teal and Coral all on one card.  Here’s another little Mark’s Finest Papers image that I won.   I get a lot of mileage out of this cupcake.  Maybe because I like ‘em so much???  Embarrassed smile  ~~I paper pieced the one cupcake and popped it up.  Colored the frosting a bit lighter and then used heat and stick and dazzling diamonds glitter on it. Do have one, Please!

IMG_3511

SUPPLIES:

IMAGE: Mark’s Finest Papers - Birthday Mini –MFT – DC Large Scale Back Ground

SENTIMENTS: inside and out -MFT Celebrate Big-

RIBBON: My Mind’s Eye “Party”~Scrap of seam binding

COLOR MEDIUM: SU Markers

SU Heat & Stick ~Dazzling Diamonds

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win:) these cakes look delicious lol huggles Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Janeen, with those delish cupcakes offset by that pretty ribbon! I love all the sprinkles and sparkles you added, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh! That looks good enough to take a bite out of. So pretty and sparkly. I'm a fan of paper piecing. I think it's been awhile since I've done it. I may have to dust that off..... I need to make couple of birthday cards.... and those darn Valentine cards. They are just not coming along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.