Friday, January 10, 2014

WHeeeee

Stamp #38 is such a cutie pie and yet I have rarely used her.  I think I needed the tree branch, which is new to me.  It works perfectly with this die.  And as long as I had my purple paper out and the embossing folder, well, just make it simple and use them again.  It was a nice change from Snow Men.  Ah spring, will you ever get here?  We have three inches of fresh snow tonight and it’s beautiful but I like the beauty of green grass better.  Nyah-Nyah  This was entered in the Mixablity Challenge at Split Coast Stampers. 

IMG_3430

SUPPLIES USED:

IMAGE: High Hopes Cling rubber

DIES: MFT branch and leaves and teeny butterfly

CARD STOCK: Coredinations

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Paper Studio Doodle Frame

COLORING MEDIUM: Copics first and then enhanced with Koh-i-noor pencils,

INKS: Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye for branch

2 comments:

  1. I love tree branches, I think you will get a lot of use out of it! Your coloring is gorgeous! What a fun stamp! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I'll second the motion for spring! That is such a sweet stamp and goes so well with your tree branch. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.