Saturday, January 18, 2014

Springs Promise Stamp #58

IMG_3501

Ah, the crocus, how we look for them to poke their little shots through in the spring.  I have planted many of these little bulbs but only a few have survived the chipmunks and squirrels digging them up in the fall.   This stamp set has another image with it that is a single crocus and is stamp #57 but it is winging it’s way to a friend and I won’t be able to post it for a couple of days yet.  (watch for it)

Sometimes when stamping similar images the first card is a jumping off point and leads to something a bit more detail.  I love the springy look of this card.

SUPPLIES:

IMAGE: Mark’s Finest Papers-Winter Crocus~Judith Dots on a stick

PUNCHES: Martha Stewart

RIBBONS: SU & Hobby Lobby Christmas Collection

 

INKS: SU –Summer Sun-Cameo Coral~Ranger Victorian Velvet Distress on butterfly

EMBELLISHMENTS: Candies

COLOR MEDIUM: Copics

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to #57 but I promise to sit patiently by and wait for it. There is more of that pretty green paper in the card! So pretty and so spring-like. Do you think it will really get here someday??!! I'm thinking not this month though. I like what you did with your ribbons here. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.