Monday, January 6, 2014

A no stamp stamped card

This was for the Technique Challenge on Split Coast.  It was kind of refreshing not to think about what to stamp and just fold and play with paper.  I love how this turned out but, truthfully, I’m not that into folding small pieces of cardstock so likely wouldn’t be the first technique I would turn to for a card.

I made this into a 4.75 x 4.75 square so it fits into the 5” square envies I received free from Cut Card Stock.

IMG_3413

Supplies: 

Top Dog Die Madison Doily

Quick Kutz Flourishes die

Simon Says Stamp Mini hearts die

Scrap of Creative Memories Dbl Sided paper for flower

MFT Blueprints 1 ribbon die

GKD green card stock

Scrap of pink cardstock

SU button from Brilliants Colors

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright green and hot pink together. This is a great card for no stamping, you don't miss stamping at all on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.