Friday, January 17, 2014

Simple Masculine #54

This unused image from Mark’s Finest Papers is so peaceful.  I stamped it in gold metallic on black to set it off.  I thought about embossing it but something said, No, it would lose the detail.  This turned out very CAS which is not usually my style and likely the reason I added the punched corners but I love the way they look on there to kind of ground out the white space.  The soft brown is the color of deer here in the winter season.  This card fits the Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp of Anything Goes.
IMG_3491
SUPPLIES: MFP-Cardinals in Winter
INK: Encore-metallic in Champagne
RIBBON: The Paper Studio-Frayed Canvas
PUNCH: SU
Brads: unknown source from JoAnn Fabrics
Technorati Tags: ,,,

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful image and it looks great stamped with gold on black. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.