Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow Fun stamp #20

Good day to you.  Well, we are up to stamp #20.  Another small stamp purchase.  What was I thinking???  Well, he sure looks cute stamped on this oval die cut made with a Spellbinder die.  The clouds are MFT flat bottom and regular.  The mittens are from that Stampin’ Up set. They make a great border, don’t you think?  The goal of using my stamps is also helping me to use up some of the other supplies that I have drawers and drawers of.  I never did get much into the whole fiber thing which probably accounts for the big bag that I still have left.  However this curly toasty looking fiber just seemed perfect for the mittens and scarf image of the snow man.  I added a touch of Wink of Stella glitter to the little man and then a white gel pen dotted around to look a bit like snow flakes.  Lightly sponge around the image with the die still in place.

IMG_3405

Supplies used:

SU mittens

MFT: Birthday Wishes sentiment from Who’s That Girl Fairy WIshes Set

Hero Arts: WARM sentiment

Spellbinders Small Oval embossed

MFT Wavy Die

Cellar Door Graphics 1987 Image

Wink of Stella glitter pen on Snowman

White gel pen

Stamp-a-ma-jig for positioning mittens on banner strip cut with MFT wavy die.

Tim Holtz distress ink in broken china

Fiber: unknown  Ribbon: Unknown

Thought process:  Use up some fiber with winter image and use bottom half of card. because of size of image.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! I like the fiber!!! Cute snowman and mittens. Were those used on the card I commented on FB? Like your clouds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See.. right there, that's why I'd die before using all my stamps...small stamps. I'd be stuck on them for weeks. I love what you did with this though. You can put several smaller stamps together to make a nice card. That fiber is great That's something else I have a big stash of. (sigh). And really, stamp #20 already?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.