Thursday, January 16, 2014

Got through that set (New Pines) #51

This card is a little different for sizing.  It will fit in a regular letter envelope.  Size is 5 3/4 x 3.  Some stamps just lend themselves to be back ground stamps.  I took that double image of the pine cones and used a light touch with Sage Shadow ink and stamping off.  I love this BIG BOLD sentiment from MFT and this sentiments set was free with a purchase a couple of months back.  I just love this sentiment.  The green pines set it off nicely.  I sponged the edges with distress ink.  The touch of black ribbon is a scrap.  I keep a little container with pieces like this and they add a nice little touch of contrast.  I am entering this into this weeks challenge at Simon Says Anything Goes.

IMG_3487

SUPPLIES:

IMAGE: Mark’s Finest Papers – New Pines

SENTIMENT: My Favorite Things –Chalkboard Greetings

RIBBON: Stampin’ Up; scrap

INK: Versafine

2 comments:

  1. Being that green is my favoritest color I just love this card. I love that it is an off-size small size too but it packs a big punch. Fun Greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hues of green and pretty card! Love that sentiment! Inspirational! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.