Thursday, January 16, 2014

Got through that set (New Pines) #51

This card is a little different for sizing.  It will fit in a regular letter envelope.  Size is 5 3/4 x 3.  Some stamps just lend themselves to be back ground stamps.  I took that double image of the pine cones and used a light touch with Sage Shadow ink and stamping off.  I love this BIG BOLD sentiment from MFT and this sentiments set was free with a purchase a couple of months back.  I just love this sentiment.  The green pines set it off nicely.  I sponged the edges with distress ink.  The touch of black ribbon is a scrap.  I keep a little container with pieces like this and they add a nice little touch of contrast.  I am entering this into this weeks challenge at Simon Says Anything Goes.

IMG_3487

SUPPLIES:

IMAGE: Mark’s Finest Papers – New Pines

SENTIMENT: My Favorite Things –Chalkboard Greetings

RIBBON: Stampin’ Up; scrap

INK: Versafine

2 comments:

  1. Being that green is my favoritest color I just love this card. I love that it is an off-size small size too but it packs a big punch. Fun Greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hues of green and pretty card! Love that sentiment! Inspirational! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete