Thursday, January 30, 2014

a few sympathy cards #102

When sending a card to the prison it has to be very basic, no ribbons, no glue, no glitter, no layers.  Tony is in prison for a few more months yet.  Laurie was Tony’s mom.  She loved him so much and he will really miss her.  I wanted to send a card to him.  This was what I came up with. First step was to run the front through the big shot with a cuttle bug folder.   I cut the center with an oval die.  Stamped the image in the middle and added a touch of blue sponging all around. I’m not home so can’t give you the names of the products I used. IMG_3571

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. It will be a blessing and received well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice and simple sympathy card. Not having layers and glitter and bling does not detract from it at all. How sweet of you to send along a card to Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Layers and bling not needed! This is a gorgeous "stand on its own" card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.