Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lots of snow stamps

Using stamps 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10.  This card uses six image stamps from three different companies.  Talk about mix and match.  I stamped the snowflakes all over the cardstock with Versamark ink and then embossed them with white detail embossing powder.  Next I took my Distress inks and did an ombre technique for the color sponging it on from dark to light.  I used two colors.  Then a touch of Red Lipstick distress ink for some contrast, very lightly sponged.  I used a spellbinder fancy labels die and snipped it to thread the black SU ribbon underneath and through the ends.  (love the look)  I stamped a couple of the little snowflakes on the tag and added some sequins and popped the tag up on dimensionals.  It went together pretty quickly.  I think I will make some more like this.  Hindsight says I should have embossed the greeting with shiny black embossing powder. 

IMG_3382

Supplies Used:

Six Snowflake images from SU, JRL Designs & The Rubber Riot

Sentiment is Hero Arts stamped to stack instead of horizontal

Stampendous white detail embossing powder

Tim Holtz Distress Inks Peacock Blue, Broken China and Red Lipstick

Tree House star sequins

SU organza ribbon

Spellbinders Fancy Labels die

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like how you have placed the ribbon and label!!!! Beautiful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon looks great threaded through the label. I like the ombre technique and the hint of red is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.