Monday, January 27, 2014

Folded Flower Cards

The technique challenge on SCS a couple of weeks ago was flower folding.  They gave us this tutorial to use.  I had never done this before but when I posted it on FB there was a lot of interest.  I made eight of these after the first one.  Here are some of them. All just a teeny bit different. Edith gave me some vintage buttons and that really set these off.  These were made for a specific order that came in.  They got easier after the third one. These were made with a hexagon punch. 

IMG_3543IMG_3545IMG_3546IMG_3547

1 comment:

  1. What a nice collection of flowers! I like how they are similar but all a little different. The button centers are a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.