Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sympathy #75

IMG_3524

Here is another image from that same set.  I love how these look once I got them painted in.  I used a tag turned vertical and carefully lined up the image on it.  TIP: Take the cardstock to the stamp instead of the stamp to the cardstock when using a wood mounted stamp and placement is critical.

I cut a layer just 1/16th of an inch smaller all around than the base to use for the frame that is a favorite Cuttlebug folder. Such elegance.  The tag looked a bit lost and I added the purple scallop, the finishing touch was the added ribbon place horizontally for good balance.

SUPPLIES:

IMAGE: SU

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug

RIBBON: Gina K Designs

DIES: SPELLBINDERS ~Fancy Tags & Small Petite Scallop Ovals set

EMBELLISHMENTS: Viva Pearl Pen in Green

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Sideways tag... that's kind of brilliant. I like that it rather mimics the embossing folder. Neat card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.