Monday, January 27, 2014

This QUACKS me up #93 & 94

Every time a make this card with this stamp I have to laugh.  I got these two stamps out in Vegas at the Viva Las Vegas stamping store years and years ago.  I have made so many variations of this message with these two cuties over the years and I never get tired of them.  This one is for my sister-in-love who fell and OUCH broke her knee cap.  I will enter this in the Let’s Have a Laugh Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

IMG_3554IMG_3555

SUPPLES:

IMAGES: No name

DIES: MFT Western Fence, Grass

PUNCHES: EK Success

COLORING MEDIUM: Copics

3 comments:

  1. Too too cute!!! Love the fence and the inside withe running duck and your hand written sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, my knee hurts now just reading about that. These stamps are cute and lots of fun. What a great card! I hope you sis-in-law heals soon. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, and I love your fence and open gate, too, Janeen! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.