Saturday, January 25, 2014

Another with die cuts

IMG_3533

First step was to use my BIG wood grain background stamp in Color Box White on the base

Top Dog Dies makes the most beautiful dies and they cut so nicely.  The cups are all cut from scraps.  The top cup is a piece of leftover vellum that I had brayered on; it matched the rest so beautifully and that ribbon.  Mark’s Finest Papers has gorgeous satin like ribbon.

SUPPLIES:

Top Dog Dies ~Madison Doily & Tea Time Basics & Tea Time Decorative sets

RIBBON: Mark’s Finest Papers

SENTIMENT: SU

STAMP: MFT Wood Grain Back Ground

INK:  Color Box White pigment

1 comment:

  1. So I got this in my inbox in my email and for some reason thought it was another lady's blog, so I'm reading it and thinking... this isn't her writing style and wow she really is trying new things this year. This post makes me think of Janeen. Yeah, well, no one ever accused me of being the brightest bulb in the pack. Great card. Dies are so in right now, everyone has them and everyone needs them. These are wonderful ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.