Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I need a lot of Birthday cards in January and February

Trying to get all my birthday cards covered for these two months.   These are stamps 26 & 27.  The Stampin’ Up image from that same set.  It has three images and then the small stamps of mittens and cocoa.  So there is still one more image to showcase from this set.  I don’t know the name of it.  I am entering this in the Simon Says Monday Blues Challenge. On hind sight I went back and added some glittery stickles to the snow man.

IMG_3417

SU image

Dies:  Spellbinders Circles and petite scallop circle

MFT Scallop

Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Snowflakes

White Color box Ink smeared on Embossing folder

Sequins

Mittens: unknown maker it is a BLOCK stamp

Coloring Medium: Staedler Water Color pencils and blender pen

Stitching: Metallic Jelly Roll pen

Inside sentiment:  MFT Piggy Bank

Hope your Day is filled with Squeals of Delight.

Stickles:  silver glitter

2 comments:

  1. Great card, the stickles was the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun winter card that can be used for a birthday. I started making some winter themed cards after Christmas and then it got warmer and it didn't feel right. Now it is cold again. Maybe I need to make some more winter cards to warm it back up! Nice use of sequins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.