Monday, January 6, 2014

Still Winter #21, #22, & #23

This Stampin’ Up set was given to me by a friend.  I think this is only the 2nd time it has seen ink. Using two of the images from the set I made this wintry card.  I think I will send it to my cousin for her upcoming birthday with memories going back to Grandma’s house which was the only time we would ever be able to get together with us living in MI and her family in WI. 

I gave the card some cute snow drifts with my MFT snow drift dies and then dropped a few falling flakes of snow with a very old Art Impressions snowflake stamp.  I stamped it in Mettalic blue ink and then stamped off and ever so lightly touched it to the paper. 

I have entered this into CAS254 challenge on SCS.

IMG_3412

SU images

Art Impressions BG snowflakes

Copics

Recollections SnowFlake Brads

Sizzix Snow Flake die (stars are part of that die)

MFT snow drift dies

Celebrate It Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

SU Bravo Burgundy Card Base

3 comments:

  1. I don't think winter is leaving any time soon!
    Lovely card, and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card for today's frosty temps :) Love this sweet image and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty wintery scene. I like the addition of the gold ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.