Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Stamp # 69 Iris Sympathy SOLD

So I am in love with Gina K Stamps.  Look how beautiful they stamp out.  Yah, you gotta use a Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement but they stamp so beautifully it’s worth the extra time.   I first cut the negative part of the die out of the mauve cardstock.  Then used FROG tape to cover the opening.  I markered the stamp with colors and used the thumping technique on the stems and leaves.  Then I stamped on the purple.  Using my Stamp-a-ma-jig I lined up the flowers and stamped the entire image again on the white piece after reinking the stamp.  Put twenty dimensionals on the back to pop it up a bit off the white.  Added the ribbon and stamped on it with Staz-on  and then added a few dainty pearls with Viva Pearl Pen.  I love everything about this card.

IMG_3517 (598x800)

SUPPLIES:

IMAGE: GKD ~ Springtime Silhouette~ Sentiment MFP ~ Marsh Birds

INKS: SU and Staz-on

RIBBON: Mark’s Finest Papers

EMBELLISHMENT: Viva Pearl Pen in ice white

DIES: Spellbinders fancy tags

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Janeen huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have any experience with Gina K stamps. I hope you can still be my friend after that confession! This is a very pretty card and that's a neat technique. I've been seeing lots of cards with apertures in them lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.