Thursday, January 30, 2014

#67 SYMPATHY Finch

Because I will be gone for a few days towards the end of the month I will schedule these posts for posting while I am away from crafting.  GASP!!! I feel the withdrawal symptoms already. 

IMG_3515

This is such a classic easy to make technique for sympathy cards.  I love the softness of them and how the heart just opens to the look.  Those Spectrum Ink pads I hardly ever used before always come out when there are sympathy cards to make. 

The challenge at Stamp TV for this week was to make a CAS (Clean and Simple) card using their stamps.  This is another of the birds from Winter Wings.  Gorgeous stamping. Sadly that is also the end of that gorgeous ribbon that SU used to sell.  Not even sure of the color name but I loved it. 

I think I use sympathy cards more than any other in my own personal usage.  I am always running out of them.

SUPPLIES:

IMAGE: Gina K Designs~ Winter Wings and sentiment

INK; Staz-On and Spectrum Rainbow in Pastel

RIBBON: SU

Pearls: Recollections from Michaels

Technorati Tags: ,,,

2 comments:

  1. Janeen this beautifully simple. Ilove birds and the chickadees in my yard are among my favorites. The sentiment and the card are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make this card with what my hubby says is my most hated object (the brayer)? It is very soft and delicate. It definitely sets a mood. Lovely greeting and bird stamp too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.