Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sympathy 76 Garden Flowers

This set really does stamp beautifully after you get used to the water color look of the images.  I think it is a keeper.  I stamped the image in Old Olive on a separate panel and then ran that panel partially through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.  I wanted to use the butterfly as that would complete all the images in that set.  I first stamped the butterfly on 80lb. cardstock but it still had a heavy look to it.  Next try was stamp him in lavender laceIMG_3526 ink and quickly emboss it with clear embossing powder. Fussy cut and  color the back of it in lovely lilac. 

SUPPLIES:  SU~Garden Flowers Set

DIES: MFT Double Scallop

RIBBONS: SU & Creative Memories paper ribbon

COLOR MEDIUM: SU Markers and outline with copic B000

EMBOSSING FOLDER: The Paper Studio

Viva Pearl Pen in green

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw this card I thought the butterfly was one of those fancy stickers, like Jolee's. Very nicely done! A sweet serene card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.