Thursday, January 23, 2014

MFTWSC SKETCH 160 and Stamps 78, 79 & 80

IMG_3528MFTWSC160Using the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge for the week I colored up this little gal.  Entire card is made from scraps except for the base.  I love USING IT UP.   Don’t tell anyone but underneath the little girl is an oval hole shape cut out from a die cut.  But she covers it up nicely, don’t you think?  I cut the scallop border to soften all the geometrics gong on and added Viva pearl pen drops to it.  The washi tape carries the dotted look across.  I ran my paper ribbon through an ebossing folder for some Happy Birthday music.  Stamped the sentiment onto the pink circle and added a little birdie with teeny music notes.  I love water coloring.

SUPPLIES: IMAGE~MFT- PI Chrysanthemum-By the Numbers music notes & sentiments~Prickley Pear bird

DIES:  BLUEPRINTS 1 & 3

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Sizzix Music

COLORING MEDIUM ~Staedler Water color pencils on Michaels papers, Wink of Stella added to flower

Viva Pearl Pen in Icy White

1 comment:

  1. A very nice card! I like the pearl drops stuff, very neat. I used to have something similar. I should remember to dig it out of wherever I hid it at. You really rocked the sketch. If you take my cards apart, many times you'll find where I die or punched something out of one of the lower layers. No sense wasting paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.